Aim Higher can offer packages to suit each client so that your experience is memorable and positive. No two requests are the same so together with our partners, we design and provide bespoke packages for our clients.We have access to the following:
- 175 seat venue complete with presentation facilities
- Smaller rooms for up to 25 people with presentation facilities
- Refreshments including light snacks or hot meals
- An assortment of activities including raft building, walking, climbing and challenge days ranging from the strenuous to the relaxing.
- More challenging events can be arranged where the outdoor environment is the main driver for key experiences.
- Additional and alternative activities available can include yoga or pilates, health and wellbeing packages as well as historical walks.
- Motivational speakers can be arranged to suit your group as well as unique experiences such as Falconry - Birds of Prey.
- Activities of all sorts can be woven into your programme,so that your package best reflects your desired outcomes.
- Accommodation can be provided via our partners as well as transport during the event.
Our corporate activities are driven from the Royal Marines ethos and values of teamwork, cheerfulness and determination. We offer businesses an opportunity to get value driven experiences whilst ensuring their employees also benefit!
Our packages are designed and delivered by former Royal Marines, with input from other Specialist personnel, so you can be sure of a professional and positive service.
Contact us for more information and a bespoke quotation.